Bahamasair is committed to making travel accessible to everyone and are working to make our website easy to use for all travellers. As such, bahamasair.com is developed to allow the following benefits:
- Pages are streamlined for better comprehension with screen-reader software.
- A Text-Only Version for Online Booking, Online Check-in and General Site access.
- Consumers can obtain a copy of this Part 382, the regulations regarding nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in air travel, in an accessible format from the Department of Transportation by any of the following means:
- For calls made from within the United States, by telephone via the Toll-Free Hotline for Air Travelers with Disabilities at 1-800-778-4838 (voice) or 1-800-455-9880 (TTY),
- By telephone to the Aviation Consumer Protection Division at 202-366-2220 (voice) or 202-366-0511 (TTY),
- By mail to the Air Consumer Protection Division, C-75, U.S. Department of Transportation, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE., West Building, Room W96-432, Washington, DC 20590, and
- On the Aviation Consumer Protection Division’s Web site (http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov).
The site is structured to meet or exceed the accessibility standards set by The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
So that we can understand and meet your specific accessibility needs, please complete the form below and a Bahamasair Representative will contact you for additional information. If your flight is schedule to depart in less than 24 hours, kindly call 1-800-222-4262 for immediate attention to your request.