In the new program, members will now earn actual miles flown and not points per segment. To be eligible for Membership in the New Program a passenger must accumulate 250 miles.
New Tier Levels
The Basic tier will allow the enrollee to attain membership in the program; however, no benefits will be assessed at this level. All members will be issued a card after they have earned 10,000 miles in the program.
- Bronze Level-5000-10000 miles
- Silver Level-10001-15000 miles
- Gold Level-15001-20,000 plus miles
- Platinum Level-20001 and over
Bronze, 5000-10k miles:
Silver, 10,001-15k miles:
Gold, 15001-20k miles:
Platinum, 20k + points:
- Round Trip redemption (Off Peak)-7500 miles
- Round trip redemption (peak) 15,000 miles
- One -way redemption-(off peak) 5000 miles
- One-way redemption (peak) 7500 miles
Frequent Flyer Fees
Members will now pay for the following services:
- To transfer points from one account to another $25.00
- To redeposit their points if they do not use the reward ticket $25.00
- To replace their loyalty card, $10.00
- To change itinerary $60.00 for Silver & Bronze (International)
Frequent Flyer Customer Service
- Customer Service will establish a dedicated check-in line for members.
- Frequent Flyer Members will be identified and welcomed at check-in.
- Agents will invite Platinum & Gold members to pre-board at their leisure.
Frequent Flyer In-flight
Cabin crew will greet Frequent Flyer members in their pre-departure message.
For more information contact us at:
Call: (242) 702-4114